What adventures will the Stunt Men have?
Step One: Designing our Stunt Men ...
Cam: It was actually pretty easy. Putting the arms on was hard. I tried to make him a Battery who was a speedster. And I couldnt use the battery beacuse they had acid in them. I designed it on paper first. The stunt man I made was very diffierent to my plan! Because I didnt know the colours I would use.
Danny: It was hard. The sharpies were really big and it was really hard to colour it in. I did a plan first but the stunt man didnt come out looking like the plan. The colour was different. I was making a ninja. I dont know yet what a ninja will do!
Cale: I am making a Samuri. I has some armour on it and a helmet. It was really hard to draw the little bits on it. I did a plan, I have only done the feet on my Samuri so far. It was hard because it is hard to draw on the wood with pencil.
Anthony: He has a cape. He is a super hero. I made him up! He has got zapping powers. He will destroy villians with his zapping power. I draw a plan first. It was a little bit hard, the detail was hard. Ive finished making him. I want to add the legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment